By your side. To help you define a new normal.
When your life is turned upside down leaving you with many questions and uncertainty of what’s next, we help bring clarity and confidence.
Divorce is life-changing and families are making some of the most important financial decisions in their life during the process. With so many other issues to address, decisions around money and finances can at times be very overwhelming and even overlooked. Add to that, emotional decisions during an unsettling time can often lead to outcomes that may not always align with one’s financial health and well-being.
The next chapter
Our team helps families navigate through the financial complexities of a divorce. We act as your advocate and collaborate with your attorney to help you make smarter financial decisions and plan for the next chapter in your life with confidence and peace of mind.
- There are several paths that couples can take – traditional divorce, collaborative or mediation. We can help lay out the pros and cons of each so you can determine which option is right for you.
- A level playing field is important. We provide education and insights so individuals are better informed, avoid commons mistakes, and are empowered to make better decisions.
- Am I going to be okay? We provide a detailed financial plan and analysis on various settlement options to better paint the picture so you can plan for the future and move on with your life with confidence.
- Focusing on the right issues while juggling everything else can be difficult. We have the technical expertise and experience to uncover financial issues not always seen, asking the right questions now to help you avoid surprises later.
- Once the divorce process is behind you, there is still a lot of work to be done. We help you transition into life after your divorce and relieve you of the day-to-day management, so that you can enjoy a full life and embrace what’s next!