Are You Catching the Rain You Make?
Making rain and serving your clients is how you make your living. It’s what makes you a successful attorney. But what happens once you decide it’s time to walk away from the daily grind? Can you afford to maintain your current lifestyle? Are you doing everything you can today to solidify your future?
You want to know that life after the law will be everything you have hoped for. The problem is you’re busy. Life is fast-paced and sometimes chaotic. That makes it nearly impossible for you to give yourself the same time and attention you give your clients. That’s where RainCatching™ comes in. We will help you catch more of the rain you make by:
- Clarifying Your Financial Picture. Bring your entire financial picture into focus with a consolidated personal net worth statement, a customized retirement plan and your investment portfolio performance, all readily accessible on an easy-to-navigate dashboard.
- Building Your Financial Plan. Your financial life has many moving parts… uneven cash flows, a capital account, retirement plans, post-retirement income packages, early retirement options and more. A detailed financial plan will bring clarity to your retirement decision and put you on a path to financial freedom.
- Managing Your Investments. With a time-tested, disciplined approach to investing, you will have a consistent portfolio strategy and the advice needed to navigate the complexities of global markets.
- Reviewing Your Benefits. As a partner in a law firm, you have a variety of firm-provided benefits. By helping you understand and simplify the complexity of your benefits, you can utilize them to your maximum benefit.
- Analyzing Alternative Investments. Chances are you have been approached by a client about co-investing in a private investment. With a rational approach to assessing investment opportunities and how they fit into your overall investment portfolio, you can make smarter decisions.
The RainCatching™ process will give you confidence—confidence in knowing that you have what you need to sustain your desired lifestyle throughout retirement. You know how to make rain. Let us help you catch it.